PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW INFORMATION FORM
Gelin Ürünleri has given the basic information about the protection of transferred personal data below.
Gelin Ürünleri presents the following explanations to the attention of our visitors, customers, third parties who use our website and/or mobile applications in order to fulfill the obligation of disclosure arising from Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (KVKK). Gelin Ürünleri reserves the right to update the text of this Statement on the Protection of Personal Data at any time within the framework of the changes that can be made in the current legislation.
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK) numbered 6698 published in the Official Gazette dated 07.04.2016 and numbered 29677, all kinds of personal information (personal data) obtained/to be obtained by our company holding the title of data controller or shared by our company (personal data), All kinds of transactions performed on your information, including obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, disclosing, transferring, making available through automatic or non-automatic means of your information, will be processed by our company within the framework and in the ways stipulated in the aforementioned Law. We present it to your information. In addition, the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce includes a provision on the protection of personal data. Penal sanctions are envisaged in some cases for the protection of personal data through the provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237. On the other hand, it is necessary to collect and use data in order to fulfill our obligations arising from the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our company, in particular, Law No. 5549 on the Prevention of Laundering Proceeds of Crime, Law No. 4358 on the Dissemination of the Use of Tax Identification Number, all relevant national/international legislation and secondary regulations published by national/international competent authorities based on them, or in relation to these or related to its activities. Fulfilling its obligations (identification, information storage, reporting, informing, etc.) and commitments under the contracts to which it is a party; Your personal data is processed by our company for purposes and legal reasons such as the establishment of contracts regarding all kinds of products and services you request from our company, the arrangement of all other records and documents (on paper or electronically), the provision of such products and services and their uninterrupted maintenance.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES CAN GEL PRODUCTS USE PERSONAL DATA?
Gelin Ürünleri will be able to record, store, update, disclose, transfer, classify and process your personal information to third parties in cases and to the extent permitted by the legislation.
Your personal data is used for the following purposes:
- Confirming the identity information of the shopper/dealer via the website/mobile applications,
- To save the address and other necessary information for communication,
- To communicate with our customers about the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on Distance Sales Contract and Consumer Protection, and to provide the necessary information,
- To arrange all records and documents that will be the basis for the transaction in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper media,
- To fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts we have concluded under the distance sales contract and the relevant articles of the Law on the Protection of the Consumer,
- To be able to provide information to public officials, upon request and in accordance with the legislation, on matters related to public safety,
- To provide our customers with a better shopping experience, to inform our customers about our products that may be of interest to them, "taking into account the interests of our customers", and to convey campaigns through various channels,
- To increase customer satisfaction, to get to know our customers who shop from websites and/or mobile applications and to use them in customer environment analysis, to use them in various marketing and advertising activities, and to organize surveys in electronic and/or physical environments through contracted institutions in this context,
- To be able to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
- To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our services,
- To fulfill our legal obligations and to use our rights arising from the current legislation,
- The data provided by our customers who make transactions through the website and/or mobile application of Gelin Ürünleri, website or mobile applications are processed by Gelin Ürünleri in accordance with the consent of our customers and the provisions of the legislation.
- Gelin Ürünleri will collect, process, share with third parties and securely store your browsing information, in order to provide better service to its visitors through its website and/or mobile application, and within the framework of its legal obligations, provided that it is not used outside of the purposes and scope specified in this Statement on the Protection of Personal Data. .
- Gelin Ürünleri stores the information it collects through log files, blank gif files and/or third party sources through its website and/or mobile app to create a summary of your preferences.
- In order to make special promotions, offer promotions and marketing offers, improve the content of the website or mobile application according to you, and/or determine your preferences, through Gelin Ürünleri, website and/or mobile application; can monitor your browsing information and/or your usage history on the site.
- Gelin Ürünleri may match information collected from you on the site at different times or in different ways, such as information collected online and offline through its website and/or mobile application, and may use this information together with information from other sources such as third parties.
PERSONS OR ORGANIZATIONS TO WHICH YOUR PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA CAN BE TRANSFERRED FOR THE ABOVE PURPOSES
Your personal data may be collected from persons or organizations (judicial and administrative authorities, other official institutions and organizations) that have permission, right and authority to request and process personal information within the scope of all national/international legislation referred to above and/or within the scope of such legislation or contracts to which it is a party. organizations and individuals), including but not limited to, our indirect/direct domestic/foreign affiliates or subsidiaries, domestic/foreign/international, where our company receives service/support/consultancy or cooperates or becomes a project/program/financing partner, It can be transferred to public/private institutions and organizations, companies and other 3rd persons or organizations.
METHOD OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
Personal data shared with Gelin Ürünleri are under the supervision and control of Gelin Ürünleri. As a data controller, Gelin Ürünleri undertakes the responsibility to establish the necessary organization and to take and adapt the technical measures in order to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information in accordance with the applicable legislation provisions. Being aware of our obligation in this regard, penetration tests are carried out periodically in accordance with international and national technical standards on data privacy, and we hereby inform you that we always update our data processing policies.
For the legal reasons explained above, your personal data may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, automatically or non-automatically, through our Company's Head Office Units, branches, stores, internet branch, call center and all other similar channels.
PROVIDING THE CONDITIONS PROVIDED IN ARTICLE 28 HEADING "EXCEPTIONS" OF KVKK, RIGHTS HOLDED UNDER ARTICLE 11 OF THE MENTIONED LAW
In accordance with KVKK, your personal data;
- Learning whether it is processed or not,
- Requesting information if processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom it is transferred in the country / abroad,
- Requesting correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
- Requesting deletion / destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) above, to the third parties to whom it has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively by automated systems,
- We would like to remind you that you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to processing in violation of the KVKK.
- By applying to our company,
- To learn whether your personal data is processed, if so, the information about it, the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with this purpose, and the third parties in the country or abroad to which the said data is transferred.
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law, and notification of the transactions made by our company within this scope to the third parties to whom the information is transferred,
- You have the right to object to a result against you due to the analysis of your personal data exclusively by automated systems, and to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing.
You can use your rights under this article as of 07.10.2016, the effective date of the regulation, and we reserve the right to demand the expenses to be incurred by our company in order to fulfill your requests, in accordance with the tariff specified in Article 13 of the KVKK, titled "Application to the Data Controller".